Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Sugar High























I think Maxfield had a good time last night. He enjoyed seeing other kids all dressed up. He only made it to a few houses because our neighborhood was pretty lame with many porch lights out.

Couple of cool things to note.

1. Maxfield is officially 20 months old today.
2. "Maxfields Favorite Uncle"'s birthday is tomorrow. Happy Birthday.
3. MooneyAngelo is updated.
4. My brother Jim (the youngest and my mom's favorite son) and his wife had their fourth baby on Halloween. That makes it the 20th grandchild for my parents. Her name is Olivia although I was hoping for Elvira or Broomhilda or something like that. Congrats.

12 comments:

Susie said...

That is one deliriously happy face on that hobo. LG is wearing her "Sweet!" shirt to school today. Yay, Target!

Tammy said...

What a cute Hobo!!

Looks like Dad had a little fun too!

Kami said...

20 grandkids? Holy moly!

I love the knife, William!

Lois Lane said...

Congrats on Max hitting the 20 month mark! Congrats on the new niece. I so love the hobo look! You should have posed the kid in a trash can. ;)
Lois Lane
P.S. Thanks so much for the testimonial. It wasn't cheesy.

c said...

What a cute little hobo!

I hope you exercised your "fatherly right" to his candy. I mean, you have to make sure it's all OK for him, right?

Mama Duck said...

Love Maxfield's costume!

And that, my friend, is probably why they didn't let you name their precious baby.

I'm just saying.

Ern said...

Congrats to your bro!

Also, that is the most adorable hobo...er...economically challenged 20 month old I have ever seen!

I just failed the word verification. :(

Effie said...

Not Elvira, eh? Oh well--you can't have everything! Your little hobo looked like he enjoyed the night--almost as much as his daddy--watch out for the knife thrower next time!! teehee!

Lots of sugar here today too! Woohoo! Lets go--more candy!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! The costume is awesome, I want to know where some of these people live that are willing to throw money at Max, My kids are cute too, maybe next year i'll bring them by to make a buck or two.

eclectic said...

That's a skillfully carved pun'kin, there!

Max's Favorite Uncle? You gotta show us the cute, and THEN we'll show 'em the money...

Susie said...

Congrats on the addition to the family! Max is 10 months - wow!!! Such a big guy!

Unknown said...

He looks so much older to me than 20 months. ACK!