Friday, November 03, 2006

Not a good way to start the morning.

Lauren: I think we need to pick up diapers for Wyatt.

Bill: Why? There is a bunch of size fours up in his room?

Lauren: Well he is only a size three.

Bill: I put a Four on him last night and it fit fine.

Lauren: Really? They are not too big?

Bill: Yeah. They fit fine. He has got such huge fat thighs. I think he gets that from my Mom’s side of the family.

Lauren: I don’t think so. We should use the size threes that we have.

Bill: Well then he gets it from your side of the family.

Lauren: What?

Bill: Well. Ummm. I have to go to work.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

How many lumps do you want?

3 or 4 ?

Teri said...

you and LW just push it with the wives. I agree with anonymous, how many lumps do you guys want?

Unknown said...

Oy. Go back to bed and start over, Bill.

Anonymous said...

run, run away fast!

- Jon
- Daddy Detective
- www.daddydetective.com

Effie said...

just about as bad as my hubby asking me, "After the baby's born will your butt go back to normal size?"

BAD!

Anonymous said...

Thank God that you had to go to work...you really dodged the bullet this time

Queen Bee said...

I am NOT getting involved in this one, you're on your own Bill.

Anonymous said...

Wow - now you are NEVER going to get to sleep on the "good pillows."

Platypus said...

Sleeping on the couch again?! ;)

Ortizzle said...

So, ahem, uh, size DOES count?

Just Jan said...

wonder if that put you in the dog house for the entire weekend?

JP said...

Nice move!! Culpable deniability!!