Friday, May 20, 2005

Thaaaat's Elmo's World.

For those who know Elmo’s World you may find this funny. The end of every episode Elmo sings the topic of that episode to the tune of “Jingle Bells”. So if the episode is about HANDS, Elmo sings:
“Hands hands hands.
Hands Hands hands.
Hands hands hands HANDS hands.

This is the call I got today at work.

Me: Hello, this is Bill, can I help you?
Lauren: Hey it’s me.
Me: Hey.
Lauren: You know I forgot to tell you earlier when I talked to you but guess what Elmo was thinking about today.
Me: Uhhh… Sex?
Lauren: Kind of (starts singing), Balls balls balls. Balls balls balls. Balls balls balls BAlls balls. I just thought you should know that. I love you. Bye.


Between that, and the tape I received in the mail today, from my brother, which I will refer to as “The Lawn Whisperer Sings”, I am having a great day filled with laughter.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad I could be of service today, but if your wife is singing the about balls, you got it made tonite.

Susie said...

Oh Boy! A balls song! Good thing Max isn't at the age where he talks - he'd be bound to sing that one in church.