Thursday, May 12, 2005

My Wife Thinks She is Funny When...

....I am drifting off to sleep for the night and she starts asking me questions, knowing full well I talk in my sleep and I start answering her questions based on my dreams. (my brothers used to do this as well).

....I put Max in the Playpen (Pack-N-play to modern people), and while I am not looking, she lets him out, so I think he actually figured a way to escape.

...I take a nap and she wakes me by holding Max's dirty stinky diaper ass next to my face.

6 comments:

Susie said...

You should have her document your answers and post them here fo us to see! I'll have to try to poopy diaper ass next time Dan nods off.

Susie said...

I do the first one to Jif. Have extended conversations with his sleeping self, during which he usually says, umhum, yes, yes . . . oh, the things I get his OK on . . .

Joseph said...

Oh what fun your wife is, but poopy diaper wake ups? demented!

Unknown said...

Heh, Hubby and I will sometimes have conversations with each other in our sleep. I know this because it wakes me up.

Nic said...

LOLOL. That is too great. I like your wife! She's funny. :)

Effie said...

I think your wife is funny when she does that too! Heeheehee--I especially liked the one where she wakes you up to the smell of poopy diaper....hahaha --sorry couldn't help laughing, I truly thought it was funny, although I don't think it would be funny if I were the one woken up to a stinky baby bum....
on a tangent, my hubby was sitting on the bed reading a car magazine one day while I was lying next to him and he thought it would just be hilarious if he wrote on my face with the permanent marker he was using in his magazine, just to see if I would wake up. I didn't but when I did, boy did he laugh. It took a lot of scrubbing to get the stupid happy face off my forehead.