Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Blog Tag

I have been experiencing some technical issues with my home computer. COMPY 386 is just not working the right way. I will not be able to post for a day or two.
I was recently “tagged” by NIC to do a blog “If I were a (insert occupation) I would (insert what I would do)” There are bunch of jobs to choose from. But you are only supposed to pick 5. This will be my post for now.
The list of Jobs.
If I could be a Innkeeper
If I could be a Librarian
If I could be a writer-I could….ummmm let me think…I would…Damn wirter’s block.
If I could be a Pirate
If I could be a scientist
If I could be a farmer
If I could be a musician
If I could be a doctor-I would make appointments for a specific time and I would actually see those patients at that time instead of making them wait 45 minutes in the office and another 10 in the actual check up room.
If I could be a painter
If I could be a gardener-I would not need the Lawn Whisperer
If I could be a chef
If I could be an architect-I would make sure all buildings had Batpoles.
If I could be a linguist
If I could be a psychologist
If I could be an athlete
If I could be a lawyer
If I could be a professor-I would have gotten us off the island much sooner.
If I could be a llama-rider
If I could be an astronaut
If I could be a world famous blogger
If I could be a justice on any one court in the world
If I could be married to any current famous political figure

And I do not know enough other bloggers to pass this on. So I won't.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

SHHHH, all of you blogger tagger strange people, SHHHH. please. Reading blogs is entertaining, you are all entertaining, but this tag and retag stuff is goofy.

Unknown said...

Dear blog whisperer:

WHAT?! WHAT DID YOU SAY?! I CAN'T HEAR YOU!

Nic said...

William, thank you for the vote! I really need all I can get. :) You're a doll.

Joseph said...

lol...the professor comment was my favorite. Well DONE!!!