Friday, May 27, 2005

Proud Moments

I was thinking of some of the moments in my life that make/made proud and smile. I don't know if proud is the right word to describe it but I think you get the point. Here is a list of some of my proudest moments.

Getting married and staying married. One of the best decisions I have ever made. The pride comes from the fact that she said "Yes" to me.

Having Maxfield. Granted, I did not do much in regards to giving birth or anything, but there is a huge unexplainable sense of pride that comes from having a child.

The time I hit the game tie-ing homerun in the 2004 brother vs. brother Americans vs. Nationals Stickball game. I know it was not the game winning home run, but without the tie-ing home run there would have been no set up for the Lawn Whisperer to hit the game winning homerun. So basically I won the game.

Last night, I talked my mother into phoning my brother to call him a pussy. My mom does not use language like that so I gave it to her in code. And she did it. My mom called my brother a pussy. That is awesome.

No comments: