Monday, December 21, 2009

Almost Done

I wrote here about re-doing our dining room before Christmas. We are 90 % there.
Before.

Same view, 90% after. That light fixture (decorated for Christmas) is the one that made me short circuit our computer monitor.

Before.



90 % after. Lauren did not like that I was putting this ugly chair in my picture. This chair has since been left out on the curb.

Lauren is in the middle of putting new seat covers on all the dining room chairs. I need to do some touch up painting and clean up. I have three days. No hurry.

15 comments:

teri said...

looks lovely. you and Lauren do good work.

Sharkey said...

Really? I thought the chair was kinda cool.

Looks great! Ready for company?

Susie said...

We're doing the dining room, too. It won't be done by Christmas, but by New Year's Eve. We have the same weird-ass window that you have.

Pamela said...

Love the colors. Very nice indeed!

Anonymous said...

Let's hope the 90 percenters can become 100 percenters this time!

SciFi Dad said...

@gigglepotamus: ooo... snap

Now don't you wish you hadn't given your wife your blog url? Now she can nag you here as well.

BunnyBear said...

Love the paint colors. Actually love the chair. Someone is going to pick that up in a heartbeat.

Bogart said...

So, you wanna come down and redo something at our place?

MidLifeMama said...

Pretty colors. But that chair is only ugly because of the fabric! That is a great chair!! Go get it back.

Meegs said...

Looks great! Good job!

Anonymous said...

90% is the new 100%

DGB said...

Nice job.

I will not let my wife see this, as she begged me to make her a chair rail for Sprout's room and I, overwhelmed at the time, refused.

Ellie said...

hope you got that chair back!

Karen (formerly kcinnova) said...

I agree with others about the chair. Retrieve it, quick!
We also painted our DR sage green; I like it ever so much better than the former pastel pink!

Mrs. Priss said...

GIVE ME THAT CHAIIIIIIIR! It can be saved!

It all looks great!!