Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Stay tuned for Momo9

First off, Shit. Mother Fucker. Stupid Fucking Graco. Son of a Bitch. GodDamn Double Stroller. Where the fuck did I put the wheel cap. Stupid fucking piece should fit right on the wheel. Double Fuck. Graco sucks shit. Holy shit I can't believe that worked. You got to be a fucking midget or have really small hands to put this togehter. Fucking Graco, do they expect the babies to put this thing together?


I feel better now. On Sunday Maxfield helped me put together a new double stroller. Every time I wanted to curse the thing I had to bite my tongue. I just needed to get that off my chest.


I asked my mom, Momo9, to fill in for me for the next few days. Some of you may have read her comments on various posts here and on LW's site. When I asked her to fill in for a few days, she asked me what should she write about. Being totaly inspired by Nilbo's* epic story on his blog, about how his parents met, I suggested my mom tell me/us about her first date with my dad, since I did not know the story. So over the next few days my mom will be posting about her first few dates with my dad.


*Nilbo's blog is very funny and interesting (which coming from me is like a highschool quarterback complimenting Peyton Manning). Nilbo recently has been telling the story of how his parents met. He is up to or around chapter 14. Go back and read it from the beginning. It has Fencing, fighting, torture, revenge, giants, monsters, chases, escapes, true love, miracles... Ok, it does not have all of those things, that is actually from the Princess Bride. But Nilbo's story reads like the Princess Bride but only different.

16 comments:

Teri said...

yay, momo9 will be visiting. can't wait to hear her stories.

sorry for your craziness with the stroller.

Nilbo said...

Awww. I'm deeply flattered. But I hope people don't just think it's a kissing story.

I look forward to Momo9's stories. Given her breadth of experience, she should have a lot!

Kate Giovinco Photography said...

Those double strollers are a real bitch and the are huge. I had to put my sisters together!

Yea for Momo9 cant wait to read what she has to say!

Anonymous said...

I have tried, but can't put any of that &*^%$ together. I've paid people to do it for me. My Dad doesn't understand. Looking forward to Momo9 comments.

sari said...

Inconceivable!

Looking forward to Momo9 and I'll go check out nilbo!

Jewl said...

I am awaiting the story... Maybe she can also fill us on how she survived 9 children, managed to still be sane, and still run a house and take care of a husband. I have one and feel crazy on most days. Your mother must be a Saint.

Anonymous said...

so I checked out nilbo's site, and immediately added him to my favorites, right underneath yours and the LW's. His story of his parents, is for lack of a better word, amazing.

Can't wait to hear your mom's stories as well, they are sure to be great!

Anonymous said...

Oooh! I love your secret messages! Even when they are offensive and profane! ESPECIALLY when they are offensive and profane! Because, FUN! Like a SPYPEN!

Anonymous said...

Oh Lord that so reminded me of my post last year about setting up the pack n'play. Those things are like medeival torture devices for parents. Cause, like, we need more stress than "Mama? I helping! Mama! I DO IT MYSELF!"

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to hear from Momo9!

The Q said...

I had my Niece this weekend and she has a Graco stroller. I guess I should be thankful I didn't have to put it together (the Hubs just had to "pop" it open). I love it because in my BlogLines it SHOWS your secret message as is and I was laughing before I even got *here*.

Oooh, can't wait for your Mom's stories!

Unknown said...

LOL

HI WILLIAM! :)

And Nilbo's story -- it's a total kissing story...

Unknown said...

Dude...that is why you BUY a used double stroller.

I'm just saying.

Craiglist, my man.

kimmyk said...

WOOHOO!! momo9 is comin'! We better look busy.

Anonymous said...

You cracked my up with the Princess Bride thing. And what a cool thing to have your mom post about meeting your dad.

Anonymous said...

Okay, in my last comment I put a space between "my" and "up" where the "shit" was supposed to be. But _________ Blogger _________ up the formatting.