Thursday, October 06, 2005

Mom

My mom has a love/hate relationship with Poop and Boggies the blog. Since she lives a thousand a miles away she tries to come here almost everyday to see what is going on in her 7th favorite son's life. She also enjoys seeing pictures of her 17th granchild (probably her 19th favorite) as well as reading about how Maxfield is doing.

She hates it because she thinks I reveal too much personal information and that people I don't know in real life, read that information. She is also afraid I may embarrass her.

Everything I post here is true. I do not make any of it up. I work real hard to tell the stories as if I was hanging out with my brothers or my friends and was going to tell them the story. I try to post funny stories because who wants to read a sad boring blog? I just don't tell or post the un funny stories that happen to me.

This is the email I received from my mom the other day.

"Two funny episodes, back to back! Who would have thought you would have eaten that taco?Not me! You are funny. How do you put personal stuff on line? Are you really looking for the laughs? The time you're posting your blog, you and Lauren could be doing "it". Use your time wisely! Love, Mom"

She wonders where I get it from. My reply to her email.

"Thanks mom you just gave me my next post."

I love you mom.

13 comments:

Nature Girl said...

Too funny, Ok..your mom just said you could be "doing it" and if that's not personal info, I don't know what is! LOL Hi Mom! My parents are totally paranoid about personal info on the net. I'm not going to tell them about my blog, they don't really know me and I don't think they would ever understand who I am, but if they knew I had a blog, the first lecture I would get is how the government is going to find me and somehow use my info against me. We're in the navy for goodness sake, the government already knows everything about us! Ok..enough! William, don't embarrass your mother now! LOL Stacie

Effie said...

Teeheehee! I hope she comments about that one.... HI William's Mom!

Melanie said...

That's so funny! Sounds like she is hoping for another grandchild soon. My hubby is worried about personal info and that is why he made me take my pic off the profile.

Tammy said...

That is so funny!

I told my mom I was starting a blog and she's all "What's that?" And I tell her that it's a place where I can tell stories, give opinions, etc. She says "Who cares about your opinions?"

Thanks mom.

Susie said...

Hi, Mom! You did a good job!

William, your humor must come from both parents. This cracked me up. In theory, Mom's "doing it" idea may have merit, but seriously, where are you when you blog, and when is it? You probably couldn't actually be spending that time "doing it!" Although, if you could, I'm with Mom!

heeheeeee

Kami said...

My mom is the same way. ANd I just got in trouble yesterday for cursing on my blog. IT'S MINE, FOR CHRISSAKES!

Anonymous said...

"Use your time wisely." OMG, she's killing me! The women in your life rock.

(But I have to disagree with her on the blog thing - I love Poop and Boogies just the way it is.)

Cheryl said...

That's hysterical! My mom reads my blog, too. As you may know from reading my brother Max's blog--he has some funny things to say on the matter. Geez, now that I think about it, did you get in trouble for corrupting the Lawn Whisperer by having him guest post??

My mom also reads all the blogs I comment on. She's probably reading this comment. Hi Mom!

Kari said...

Hi William's Mom!!
We're all a family here. Lord knows that if there's one thing William doesn't need more of it's probably family...but we're here anyway. LOL.

I agree that it sounds like Mom is looking for more grandkids....get ta baby makin'!

Love Poop & Boogies, don't change a thing!

Michelle said...

Aaahh, sex advice from your mom. Awesome.

Hey mom: We like his blog! :)

Mama Duck said...

I'm dying....

Jeez, go have some sex and make yourself useful!!!!!

Judypatooote said...

Tell mom to start her own blog...I am 65 and I just love this blogging business.....now my mom was 87 when she passed away...she was on the computer right up until the end.....i wasn't blogging then but I know she would have just loved it....she had Rush's sight, the patriots, and couple other sights that she bookmarked, and check in with every day...She even recorded the music from my email cards I use to send to her..lol.. Maybe our blogging is personal, but hey, I just love stories of other people lifes....life is more interesting...that way....and I know mom would have had your sight bookmarked...

Lois Lane said...

(Lois waves crazy like to Billy's mom!) Hi Billy's mom! Thanks for giving us weird strangers on the internet someone fun to read. :)
Lois Lane