Sunday, June 19, 2005

A little Too Friendly

Lauren, Maxfield and I went to Friendly's for dinner. After the customary "What are you gong to get?", "What are you getting?" conversation, we placed our order with the waitress. Since my meal came with a free sundae, Lauren had to review the Ice Cream Menu. On the cover was my all time favorite dessert and I pointed to it and said to Lauren, "I used to get them all the time."

She flips the menu over and looks at the cover, flips it back to the section she was reading and says, "The Reese's Penis Sundae."

I looked at her "Huh?"

She started cracking up at the slip up. Tears coming down her cheeks. "I can't believe I said that."

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you think Lauren used to get them all the time too.

Lois Lane said...

That is too funny! Reminds me of the day I ordered a Brownie "Bladder" (Batter) Blizzard at Dairy Queen. Oh boy!
Lois Lane

Anonymous said...

Dude, you best find out who the HELL Reese is!

Susie said...

Heheheh.

Susie said...

How much is that?