Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Adventures of Max and Wyatt

When we last left our superheroes.....Spiderman was battling the evil Green Goblin.

"Poooooosshhhhhhhh." Spiderman said as he waived his arm. "I webbed you."

"I just used scissors to cut the web." Replied the older, more grey Goblin.

"Foooooosh. You are in a cage." yelled Spiderman as he jumped from the couch (even though he has been told numerous times not to jump from the couch).

"I just used an exploding pumpkin to break out of the cage. KabOOOm."

The Green Goblin rolled on the ground and grabbed Wyatt. "Now I am going to take Wyatt hostage."

"You better go and save Wyatt." Mommy said from across the room.

"I webbed you again. Now I am going to take Wyatt. C'mere Wyatt."

Spiderman grabbed Wyatt and then ran and jumped onto the ottoman which he is not supposed to jump on.

"I am going to throw an exploding pumpkin at Mommy." Cackled the Green Goblin.

"Okay." Said Spiderman completely content that Mommy may explode.

The Green Goblin laughed at Mommy.

"Aren't you going to save me Spiderman?" Mommy cired.

Spiderman rolled his eyes. "Okaaaaaay." He moseyed over to Mommy and half heartedly threw the pumpkin away.

" I am now going to be the Joker. You will be the Hulk." said Spiderman (I mean The Joker) without any respect for the DC Comics/Marvel comics continuity or crossover.

"Hulk Smash Joker with this rock." The Hulk yelled as he picked up a couch cushion like rock and threw it.

The Joker without batting an eye knocked the rock away.

"Wait a minute." said the Hulk. "the Joker can't do that."

"I am Super Strong Joker."

"I am going to take Wyatt prisoner."

"I just webbed you with a little hole for Wyatt to get out. "

"Wait a minute. I thought you were Super Strong Joker." Barked the Hulk.

"Now I am Spiderman."

To Be Continued...........................

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

You wait until "The Incredibles" join in......then you'll be in trouble!

Cheers

Anonymous said...

I hope that story doesn't end for many years.

Anonymous said...

How come Spidy can't jump off the couch but Green Goblin can use exploding Pumpinks? How come Spidy can't jump on the ottoman but Hulk can pick up the couch cusion and use it like a rock? hummmm....

Super Strong Joker aka Spiderman should use tissues against The Green Goblin Hulk because he cries so much...

Undercover Mutha said...

Holy muther of confusion.

Nature Girl said...

Bill! How many times does Lauren have to tell you to stop jumping on the couch? You are way too big for that!

I'll be back for the contuniation of trhis one!
Stacie

eclectic said...

I just love that little Spiderman/Joker of yours! Almost as much as the little Batman/Flash that lives here.

Superheroing is fluid business, apparently. :)

Anonymous said...

sounds sort of like playing "guys" with my nephew! when he was about 3, we would "play guys" by basically smashing plastic toys together until he said "I win!" it was always Spiderman and Hulk, he was Hulk, and Hulk always won ("Huk alway win!). one day I said "Hulk always wins because you have the Hulk. what if you were Spiderman and I was the Hulk, then who would win?" he seriously pondered this for hours! every so often for the rest of that day he would say "me 'piderman, you Huk, who can win?" we didn't play that way to put it to the test, he just really, really wanted to figure this out!

my husband and I still, when pondering a dilemma or difficult question, say "Who can win?!"

Janice {Run Far} said...

Oh I wish I had a boy.... boo hoo for me, we play baby's, barbies, dance, sing, dress up, house, church, and my favorite, American Idol..

Unknown said...

That's what you get for switching the channels all the time...

Sassy said...

This is a world that I don't live anywhere near. We have princesses dancing, dolls arguing over who gets to cook dinner and bratz who's feet come off.
The only one wearing a cape is Barbie, and only because it matches her shoes.

Anonymous said...

Does this end with Wonder Woman getting fed up with The Joker and Spidey being so untidy and ties them up with her golden lasso? I've seen this episode before.

Amber said...

To be continued?! When are we going to find out if Wyatt made it through the whole? I swear, reading this was like watching an episode of LOST!

BOSSY said...

This is a riot.

Anonymous said...

15 minutes later "Lay on the Floor Man" definately showed up

Anonymous said...

When did "me Tarzan.. You Jane" start?

The Egel Nest said...

At least they did not resort to gun violence :)


Bradley
The Egel Nest

Anonymous said...

Bill, you enjoyed Max's reluctance to save Mommy entirely too much.

Jamie said...

I love it! I am taking notes for when my boy is a wee bit older. No doubt we will be playing "guys" as well.

Anonymous said...

I love Max's super power of become whichever superhero/bad guy in a matter of seconds and have all the superpowers at his disposition.

I want that power!!!

Lowa said...

This is absolutely priceless! Keep it up! My husband and I did the same with our first two boys and have so many memories. Things got a little more hectic when we added the other two kids, but we still try and have fun like this.

Not only do you get to be a kid again, but the memories you make with your precious blessings will last a life time!

Keep up being such an incredible Dad. Lauren is very fortunate to have a husband who is so devoted and such a great Dad for her boys!


Hey, do you know how Nilbo is?? I don't get it, have not heard from him in over a month:( *sniff*

BornSquishy said...

Man that's hilarious. I just stopped by b/c of the awesome title of your blog.