Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Tagged

MRTL tagged me to do this little game. I usually do not do the tag games. But since it is MRTL, and since it was actually interesting I decided to do it. It was fun to look back over the past 6 months of stuff that I have posted. Lauren and I disucssed printing everything and making a scrap book for Max, so I got a chance to review some archives (Thanks Mrtl).

Anyway here is the game.

The Rules:
1. Go into your archive.
2. Find your 23rd post.
3. Find the fifth sentence (or closest to).
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag five other people to do the same.

I will not Tag anyone else. But here is the 5th sentence from my 23rd post.

WHY DECAF?

6 comments:

Tammy said...

Why Decaf indeed.

It's like non-alcoholic beer. No buzz, but you get to pee a lot.

Lois Lane said...

1) Beautiful Lauren, 2) handsome oatmeal boy, 3) I also must have covers with air conditioning and 4) I make PB&J the way your mom did.
5) Eating all that junk food while watching the Biggest Loser is 100% hilarious, not wrong!
6) Decaf, there is just no good reason for that. Ever!
7) Thank for the no tag backs. :)
Lois Lane

sinner said...

twenty two

Effie said...

I did it.

Never decaf! Why bother with coffee?

Anonymous said...

Dude, that is profound.

Nico said...

"Lauren and I discussed printing everything and making a scrap book for Max". > the best idea EVER. He will be so grateful in some years for that...