Thursday, January 06, 2011

Jackson Turns 2

Two years ago, my wife woke me up with the words, "Bill, I either just peed my pants or my water just broke."

14 hours or so later this little cute guy was born.

Except he was not as cute then as he is now.
And he was not as much trouble then as he is now. That is a 32 ounces of shredded cheese he dumped on the family room floor.

And he was not as silly then as he is now.

Or as loveable or as cuddly or as smart or as awesome or as, well, you get the picture.

Happy Birthday Jackson.

14 comments:

Lauren said...

Can't believe how fast two years has passed! Happy Birthday, little man! ♥♥♥

SciFi Dad said...

Happy Birthday, Jackson.

(Also: has one of your brothers taught you about the paint you make in your diaper sometimes? Usually it's brown, and it paints really well on the walls.)

teri said...

I can't believe he's 2, either. Time flies....

Happy birthday to the cute boy even when he's dumping cheesy snacks on the floor.

M@ said...

Wow, what a face :) I love pics like this of my kids too. Makes you want to eat them up.

eclectic said...

Goodness, that's gone quickly! Happy Birthday, Jackson!! Now then... time for a little sister right? ;)

Whit said...

Happy birthday, Jackson!

Anonymous said...

I love knuckle dimples on kids.

Gigglepotamus should come out with a line of mittens to keep them warm

Anonymous said...

Is that a 32 ounce baby Jesus on the floor?

Anonymous said...

Nice Blog pleas visit min to at http://nowinsouthafrica.blogspot.com/

for a different kind of girl said...

How is this even possible?! How can he be 2 years old already?! Time!!! ::shaking fist skyward::

Happy birthday to your dear boy!

Anonymous said...

But... but... he was just born!
(cheese on floor, that's a new one to me -- happily!!)
Happy birthday to Jackson!

James (SeattleDad) said...

Wow, how did that happen? I remember you announcing his birth.

Happy Birthday Jackson.

Melinda said...

He still looks really cute to me.
Love the spilt cheese pic.

MrsDoF said...

Happy Birthday, Jackson!