Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Lessons

1. Hell hath no fury like a sleeping baby who just lost their pacifier in the middle of the night.
2. Diarrhea is not as bad (smelling or looks) as diarrhea with bits of corn in it.
3. A teething kid likes to bite.
4. 4 hours of straight sleep is a GOOD thing.
5. Slobber, spit and snot taste a lot alike.

Max is starting to get his second batch of teeth. So basically he is teething again and he is going through the low grade fever, loose stool, really irritable,
slobber, biting thing that he just got over a month ago. The need to make a prescription for this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just happened upon your site today and couldn't help but read a ton of your posts in one sitting. As I reached #5 on this one, I read it out loud to my husband and his comment was, "Does he have kids?" This sent me into another fit of laughter after I sarcastically responded, "No, he's talking about his own!"

Anyway, thank you for giving me some good laughs...I'm at home with a cold and your blog has helped to raise my spirits.