Saturday, April 21, 2007

Consider me Sanjaya

I was recently informed about the blogger choice awards. Someone was nice enough to submit Poop and Boogies as a nominated Parenting Blog.

Now I do not want to ask people to go and vote for this category because I need you vote in the category of Hottest Daddy Blogger. Thats right. Someone also nominated me as HOTTEST.

I am thrilled that I am in both categories, but the more important of the two, is the Hottest, for the simple fact that I can use that against my brothers for years to come.

9 comments:

soozieq said...

I already voted for you in the "Hottest Dad" category. I don't know if I can vote again. Besides, that might put me into the "crazy female stalker" category.

Sort of like being the first one to comment and saying I already voted for you.

eclectic said...

It won't let me sign up so I can log in to vote, dammit. I tried 5 times, seriously. Now, I give up.

Anonymous said...

They should vote you the Dorkiest.

bbsgirl said...

you have my vote for both!!!...however, I'm experiencing difficulties in trying to sign in to vote.

Mainline Mom said...

It's voter fraud. It's purposeful disinfrancising of your fans by your competition. Who is your competition anyway?

Susie said...

It wouldn't let me vote, either. I'll try again.

my word veri is: alan p wan

He must be the one who is stopping me from voting. Probably a competitor of yours. Bastard!

Cole said...

It's a little pathetic that you nominated yourself as Hottest Daddy Blogger, Bill. That's all I'm going to say.

Anonymous said...

Bloggers choice has fixed the problem with the sign up page. Hurry everyone GO VOTE!!

kalki said...

They put an "Adult Content" label on your blog over at the awards site. How cool is that?!!

And dude, you are SO the hottest. Hands down.